Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Monitoring System [SKU: N/A]
Temperature: -25 – 70° C
The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7-, 30-, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to a compatible software application. The meter automatically stores at least 30 control results in memory, but only the current control result can be viewed on the meter. To view stored control results, transfer them to a compatible software application.
90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.
Approx. 40 g (with batteries)
The Accu-Chek Instant S meter is suitable for continuous opertation.
USB: micro-B connector;
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- The intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualised to suit your personal therapy goals
- Only what you need: Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No set up required – just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip: Wide blood application area compared to leading brands. Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Touchable test strip: protective coating on the test strip for easy handling
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:20151,2
- Comes with 100 testing strips
- The meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and transfers via USB to your PC
- Enjoy virtually pain-free3 testing with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device*