MD Fingertip Pulse Oximeter [SKU: N/A]
- OLED display for easy read, 4 direction adjustable
- Sleep monitoring up to 8 hours
- Simultaneous display for testing value and bargraph
- Low-power consumption
- Low battery voltage indicator
- Auto power off: 8 seconds automatic shutdown
- Very light: weight only 2.2 oz with 2 AAA alkaline batteries (batteries not included)
MD Finger Pulse Oximeter uses the latest oxygen sensor technology to accurately determine the level of oxygen in blood (SpO2) in fast. The measurement range is 70% – 99% with ±2% accuracy and ±1% of resolution. Fits most finger sizes and provides 6,000 spot checks. It provides easy operation with only one button and comes with a lanyard for easy carry. An alarm beeps to indicate oxygen level and heart rate. Automatically powers off after 8 seconds.
Perfusion Index (PI) will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. The PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. The sleep monitoring function can keep the data record for 8 hours and it will start analyze after monitoring for more than 2 hours.
Multidirectional display: 4 directions, 6 modes to allow you view your results in any direction.
The alarm will release warning sounds once the measured values go beyond the setting which gives you immediate response.