Video Laryngoscope – Reusable (VL3R) [SKU: VLReu]
- It is easy to clear the glottis and reduce the damage to the laryngeal tissue during operation
- Unique anti fog function, without preheating, and save time for emergency intubation operation
- Highlight the six ring LED light source lighting, the vision is more clear
- High-capacity battery 3200mAh; full use of electricity, sustainable use for more than 200 minutes;
- A wide range of models to choose from (children’s models, adult models, difficult models)
*This product is INDENT ONLY and takes 10 to 15 Working days for delivery
- 3.5 inch full view LCD HD display; screen can rotate around 90 degrees backlight LED; screen resolution 640*480
- 2 million HD anti fog camera, FOV 66 degrees, no dead angle. Illuminance 800LUX
- The handle is ergonomically designed, comfortable to handle, antibacterial and light.
- The battery is a high quality rechargeable lithium ion battery. It works for 200 minutes with full battery life, and the battery life is 3-4 years. The charging time is 8 hours.
- One button quick camera, continuous camera shooting, data output and storage, and external display.
- The lens is made of 316 medical stainless steel. It can be reused and can be soaked and sterilized.
|Display||LCD3.5 “, resolution 640*480, video aspect ratio 4:3|
|Camera||2 million pixels, a view angle of 66 degrees, the illumination is more than 800LUX|
|Battery capacity||3200mAh, voltage 3.7V, continuous working time is more than 200Min|
|Power supply||MicroUSB charging interface, charger input 100-250V/50HZ, charger output 5V/1000mA|
|Storage environment||+45 temperature -10 degrees, humidity is less than 93%, the atmospheric pressure 500hPa/1060hPa|
|Working environment||the temperature is 5 degrees /+40, the humidity is 30%–85%, and the atmospheric pressure is 700hPa/1060hPa|
|Weight||less than 350g|
|Anti fog function||without preheating, turn on the machine to prevent fog|
|Camera shooting||one key quick photo, continuous shooting.|
|Handle||comfortable, short handle design.|
Routine and difficult tracheal intubation during clinical anesthesia and emergency treatment. (difficult intubation, intubation trauma, cervical part limited patient intubation, airway obstruction patients, no spontaneous breathing patients, due to various causes difficulty breathing, surgery need endotracheal anesthesia)