KN95 Masks [SKU: KN95P10]
*KN95 Black might take up to 5 to 10 working days to dispatch
Two Colours Available – White / Black
This Disposable KN95 Face Mask is made with advanced material to provide smooth breath and efficient filtration. It is effective to protect against dust, haze, bacterial and droplets, etc.
- Efficient filtration: Filtering rate above 95% with gases, dust, pollen, smog, germs and bacteria effectively.
- 4 Layer purification: Filament on-woven fabric, flexible moderate thickness, adsorption particles, double layer electrostatic filter, highly effective barrier particles.
- Smooth breathing: Flexible fastening strip ensures optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable to wear, low impedance filter material and no odour.
- Secure seal: Soft fixation strip for the best seal between nasal beam and mask.
KN95 is the Chinese standard for Air-Purifying Respiratory Protective Devices and it is equivalent to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses), according to 3M’s comparison test.
- Properly holding your mask.
- Press the mask against your face with the strip uppermost.
- Place the bands around both ears.
- Mould the metallic strip over nose bridge and the mask shouldn’t snugly over the face.
- DO NOT use the mask for child.
- DO NOT use the mask in medical and surgical environments.
- DO NOT use in an environment with oxygen concentration below 19.5%.
- DO NOT use the respirator with bears or other facial hair that interferes with direct contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
- DO NOT use the mask in toxic gas environment.
Note: This respirator helps protect against certain contaminants but may not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
Product is made in China and imported by a local Kiwi pharmaceutical Limited.