Surgical Blades (Stainless Steel) [SKU: MP006SB]
- These surgical blades are sterile, individually packaged and made with the consistent sharpness, control and strength that all surgeons demand.
- Computerized grinding and proprietary polishing processes ensure consistent, clean, sharp cutting edges on every blade. This edge treatment reduces drag and tissue trauma.
- Stainless steel blades have a hardness of 700 HV, or 58.5 HRC.
- All surgical blades are individually foil packed with V.C.I paper. Supplied sterile and non sterile, in box of 100.
- The surgical blades are manufactured in an ISO-9000 certified facility and have CE acceptance markings. Our products are sterilized by Gamma Radiation at a minimum dosage of 2.5 m. Rads or 25 KGy, with sterility guaranteed for 5 years – as long as the packaging remains unbroken
- Superb cutting and clean incisions with extremely sharp edges
- Sterile and individually packaged in foil peel packs
- 5-year shelf life
- Sizes clearly marked on each blade