PM2.5 Face Mask Filters (Pack of 10) [SKU: N/A]
Price per pack of 10. Mask not included.
- First layer made of spunbod cloth and filters micron-level dust
- Second layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, second-hand smoke and pollen allergens
- Third layer made of activated carbon cloth which also filters micron-level dust
- Fourth layer offers filter density for smaller materials
- Fifth layer made of spunbond cloth
- Pack of 10
- Individual filter dimensions: 12.1 x 8cm
These replaceable PM2.5 Face Mask Filters are designed to provide extra protection to face masks which have a pocket for filters.
Made from activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, the 5-layer filter system is designed to keep out PM 2.5 (fine particles) and a range of airborne contaminants.
Compatible with most face masks that have a pocket/space for filters and are easy to insert and replace.
When combined with a well-fitting mask, the filters can be used to protect the wearer from harmful dust particles, PM 2.5, vehicle exhaust, woodwork, pollen allergies and fumes.
When they reach their full capacity, PM2.5 filters lose their effectiveness in trapping air pollutants so they need to be changed regularly.
PLEASE NOTE: Filter inserts cannot be cleaned and should be replaced often. Filters should be replaced after 16-24 hours of total use (may last up to approx. 1-2 weeks for casual use).
Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of any of our masks and accessories.